Tapuz is an effective pre-mix of buprofezin & acephate. Buporfezin belongs to the largest organo phosphorus group.
It is an unique combination product with two different mode of action.
It acts as an insect growth regulator (inhibits moulting) and also simultaneously affects the nervous system of the insect by inhibiting the transmission of messages through disruption of acetyl choline (leads to paralysis and death).
Tapuz as an early season spray can serve as quicker, long lasting & effective tool for BPH & WBPH management in rice.
• Shamir is a Novel fungicide with DUAL mode of action.
• It has both Contact & Systemic action along with Translaminarproperties.
• It acts as a MULTI-SITE contact fungicide which inhibits the respiration and energy production in the fungus along with hindering STEROL biosynthesis resulting in inhibition of spore germination & restricting growth of the fungus.
• Shamir acts on multiple stages of the fungal growth
o Spore Germination
o Hyphal Growth
• Shamir gives excellent protection against Apple Scab, Chilli Anthracnose & fruit rot.