Mono Potassium Phosphate
• Ideal fertilizer for fertigation and foliar application
• It is the richest solid fertiliser containing two essential plant nutrients: Phosphorus (52% P2O5) and Potassium (34% K2O)
• It is white, fully water soluble and practically free of impurities and residues
• It contains 100% assimilable nutrients, ensuring total availability of Phosphorus and Potassium for the plant at critical growth stages.
• MKP specially is known to have a favourable effect in curbing the incidence of powdery mildew in peas or fruits etc.
• MKP is also known to have a unique role in boosting the flush in the alternate bearing year of mango. For the purpose, 6 sprays would be required. The three sprays containing 20 gm MKP + 10-15 urea should be done before flower initiation at 15 days interval, and next three sprays only with 20 gm MKP/ L of water at flower initiation stage and subsequently at 15 days interval, in the low bearing year, while in the normal year only the later three sprays should suffice.
• Could be advantageously used in conjunction with urea, to possibly avoid top dressing in the active growth period.
Zinc 12% EDTA
100 % water soluble
Shriram Turbo Zinc helps in growth and development of crops
Shriram Turbo Zinc helps in timely initiation of flowering and fruiting
Shriram Turbo Zinc reaches very quickly and shows it’s impact immidiately on its foliar application
Shriram Turbo Zinc doen not fix with phosphate in the soil
Shriram Turbo Zinc can be used with phosphatic fertilisers without any loss
Shriram Turbo Zinc helps in improvement of resistamnce power of plants against diseases
Shriram Turbo Zinc can be sprayed with anu pesticide
Zinatra 700 is a highly concentrated flowable zinc formulation containing 39.5 per cent zinc.
Higher nutrient concentration means that application rates are lower.
Zinatra 700 is designed for rapid uptake and long term feeding power, so fewer applications are required.
It is made from pharmaceutical grade raw materials and is free from impurities.
Co-formulants such as wetting, sticking, dispersion and stabilising agents ensure rainfastness, efficient, safe and easy use.
Widely tank mixable, Zinatra 700 can be co-applied with many agrochemicals.
Talstar 10% EC formulation of Bifenthrin is an innovative research based insecticide from FMC for powerful and immediate control of target pests in rice and cotton. It has been registered in over 70 countries in more than 70 crops.